Aranha C, Bacchi O, Filho H de FL, 1982. Some Common Weeds of the Philippines. The useful plants of west tropical Africa, Vol.Next
The effect of MSN on the gene expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines, including IL-6, IL-1β, and TNF-α, was also analyzed using RT-qPCR.
Ducke seedlings and on the principal weeds occurring with the crop. J Pharm Bioallied Sci.
Usually occurs in non-wetlands estimated probability 67%-99% , but occasionally found in wetlands estimated probability 1%-33%.
A modest activity was observed against α-amylase for all the extracts. Honolulu, Hawaii, USA: HEAR, University of Hawaii. Funding The present study was financially supported by the Chung-Ang University Research Scholarship Grants in 2018 and by the National Research Foundation of Korea NRF grant funded by the Ministry of Science and ICT grant no.Next
After this, the plate was treated with HRP-streptavidin solution at RT for 30 min, and then 100 µl of 3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine was added for further incubation at RT for 10 min in the dark.
These inflammatory mediators function to protect the host cells from infection.Next
The hypocotyl is 8-19 mm long, often purplish, and hairless.
The absorbance was measured 450 nm with a Synergy H1 Microplate Reader.Next
Beijing, China: Agricultural Publishing House.
MSN inhibited the production of NO via decreased expression of both iNOS protein and mRNA in the present study. HTTL wrote the draft. Wallingford, UK: CABI CABI, Undated a.Next
Distinguishing features Leaves opposite, margins serrated.
One of the most prominent steps of inflammation is NO production by iNOS. In Malaya it is used for poulticing sore legs and the head for headache after confinement, and the sap is instilled into the ear for earache, while in Indonesia the leaf-sap together with other materials, is applied for stomachache, and the plant is used in embrocation for rheumatism 2.Next
In conclusion, the present study demonstrates that MSN exhibits anti-inflammatory properties via inhibition of the production of various inflammatory mediators such as NO, PGE 2, TNF-α, IL-6, and IL-1β.
The leaves of S. BMC Complement Altern Med.Next
NatureServe does not typically rank hybrid species.